Acid Reflux - Are You Stuck In Purple Pill Hell?

Pilot Surgeon - Acid Reflux - Are You Stuck In Purple Pill Hell?.
The content is good quality and useful content, That is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I actually have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination Acid Reflux - Are You Stuck In Purple Pill Hell?.

Do you know about - Acid Reflux - Are You Stuck In Purple Pill Hell?

Pilot Surgeon! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends.

That "miraculous" little capsule otherwise known as the "purple pill", I was told, would change my life.

What I said. It is not outcome that the true about Pilot Surgeon. You read this article for home elevators what you need to know is Pilot Surgeon.

How is Acid Reflux - Are You Stuck In Purple Pill Hell?

We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Pilot Surgeon.

At age 32, I was suffering from severe acid reflux. My 83-year-old grandmother called it "the family stomach", meaning that her husband and three of her grown children, my aunts and uncles, all suffered from it (whatever "it" was), and she pretty much resigned me to misery for the rest of my life.

I no longer take the prescription...you know which one I'm talking about...that my MD told me I would remain on indefinitely.

Thank God, because it had some terrible side effects, and wasn't 100% effective for me. And it was expensive.

I later I realized there were some things I wish I'd known before I took that "miracle" purple pill for six months.

Near the end of the very lengthy list of side effects is a little addition letting us know in tiny letters that this drug can interfere with a very popular heart drug used for years to treat high blood pressure and other cardiac problems. I don't take that medication, but noticed some increased arrhythmia around the same period I was taking the purple pill. At the time, I chalked it up to too many energy drinks (which is not good for you either).

The list of the purple pill's side effects are staggering. It's much, much too long to print here, but includes about 150 possible complications and reactions. Right now there is a growing underground lobby to get it removed from the market.

Maybe you don't take the "purple pill". Maybe you gobble down tons of chalky tablets a day. And maybe it helps your acid reflux, but there's a better way. We'll get to that in a moment.

It's important to understand what causes the symptoms of acid reflux disease.

It's simple, really; your body produces acid to break down your food. It does help to eat foods that are not so acid-producing (sugars, meats, dairy, etc.) and to eat more alkaline fare (fruits, vegetables, etc.). Obviously, tomato-based and greasy foods are nasty culprits. But we don't live in a bubble. Those foods are out there and we're human. We want stuff that tastes good. Munching on lettuce and pears all day would eventually get, well, old.

Who really knows what pH is?

Like I wrote recently on my blog, the phrase "pH balanced" is used a lot in cosmetic and beauty products ("Catch-That-Younger-Man-Anti-Aging Cream is pH balanced...find it at a discount store near you!")

But it's a lot more important than some oil-of-old-lady you smear on your face at night. Men, it's more important than that deodorant commercial that subtly tells you you'll be a chick magnet if you spray on such-and-such.

pH balance is the exact balance of alkalinity and acidity in the human body. The perfect pH for a human is 7.365.

When our pH gets too acidic, lots of things start to go wrong. Our body will do all kinds of things to maintain the proper pH, so our immune system starts to sputter. Bowel disturbances kick in. We get bloated, we get headaches, and we just get tired.

Or, it manifests itself as acid reflux disease. Our esophagus begins to weaken because of the acid, and you feel like the very bowels of hell have relocated to your chest cavity, while billowing flames sear your throat. You can't sleep...all that acid is the problem.

Actually, acidity is death itself. After we die, acidity is what causes decomposition of the human body. It's not a pleasant thought, but it's the truth.

In most cases, acid reflux disease is simply the body's way of telling you that you are too acidic.

What can you do besides bankrupting the produce aisle at super-grocery-world, and depleting your wallet on so-called health food?

Do yourself a favor and look into alternative treatments. One treatment I have been studying recently is a breakthrough in many areas of health, including detoxification, allergy and asthma treatment, and lots more.

It's called liquid zeolite, and it has some very promising results with many, many different diseases and conditions, one of which is acid reflux disease. To get rid of the acid, you must become more alkaline.

You can alkalize your body with liquid zeolite! Several studies have proven its alkalinity effects on humans.

Free your body from yet another prescription drug; one with more side effects than treatment indications. Look and research for yourself like I did, and you'll likely come to the same conclusion: a prescription and a pat on the back from your MD might not always be the answer.

I hope you will get new knowledge about Pilot Surgeon. Where you possibly can put to utilization in your day-to-day life. And just remember, your reaction is Pilot Surgeon. View Related articles associated with Pilot Surgeon. I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Acid Reflux - Are You Stuck In Purple Pill Hell?.

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment